Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Couldn't Resist! :)

I know I just did a Photofunia post, but they got a new background and it was too good to pass up. "How could I refuse?" He he, that's a song in the movie "Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper." What's your favorite Barbie movie? :)

(For me, I think it's a tie between "Barbie in the Nutcracker" and "Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses." And while we're sharing insights into my life that you neither need nor care about, I think I have only seen 4 non-Barbie movies in the last, oh, year-and-a-half. And if we were to exclude this past month, I could say I have seen no non-Barbie movies in the last 15 months. So cool! He he.)

Details: I uploaded my GIMP-edited picture into a Photofunia background. (And then I cropped it.)

1 comment:

Abas KS said...

Entertaining pic.