Friday, July 10, 2009

Recipe Cards

In conjunction with posting my mom's chicken enchilada recipe, I wanted to find a picture to go with it. I couldn't find anything that really worked, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. :) And I'll go ahead and post the recipe link for if you're interested.

Easy Recipe: Chicken & Green Chili Enchiladas (Gluten Free)
"Want a chicken enchiladas recipe that will feed gluten and gluten free eaters alike? Look no further: your gluten free chicken, cheese, and green chili enchiladas recipe is here!"


Details: I edited my note cards photograph in GIMP, adding a black overlay to the edges and using the free font Dear Joe for the lettering. Dear Joe is my current go-to font; I just love it! You can download it from 1001Fonts.com.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'm awfully hungry now...thanks a lot! :) Mmmmm!