Monday, December 1, 2008

"Photo Fun" Got an Upgrade!

I previously have discussed the joys of Photo Fun, the fun and classic way to upload photos and insert them into pre-made classics such as billboards, books, museums, and more. Photo Fun has some new and great pre-made images to choose from so I'd definitely recommend returning to the site. And my previous warning still applies: some of the pictures are offensive so avert your eyes. Without further ado: http://photofunia.com/. :)

(And you can check out my first Photo Fun post here.)


Details: I edited the original photograph in GIMP. I relied heavily on the Iwarp tool--one of the best inventions of our day! And I've also become obsessed with airbrushing, but you probably already know that. :)

2 comments:

Irredento Urbanita said...

Did you do that expo? It's great. Where was it?

Regards

Valery

Trujillo Daily Photo

Barcelona Daily Photo

Elizabeth said...

Oh no, it's not a real photograph. I just uploaded my photo into the premade expo picture at http://photofunia.com/.

But I wish I it was real! :) Thanks!