Monday, June 8, 2009

Associated Content Slideshows

I added my first two picture slideshows on Associated Content, with five photos in each. I've previously posted some of them here, but not all of them. So, if you're dying to see an additional few pics I edited, here are the links. :)

Pictures of a Woman's Face Digitally Edited in GIMP
"Here's an edited photograph I took with various overlays added in each version. You can learn more about GIMP (the free version of Adobe Photoshop) from my source page, if you're interested."

Digitally Cartooned and Edited Portraits
"Here's a collection of a few photographs I altered in GIMP (a free version of Photoshop) using the cartoon effect as well as various others."

P.S. I know it's weird I use quotation marks even when the text being inserted is something I wrote. But it feels wrong to copy and paste and not use quotation marks. So I thing I just have to go with it. Hehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good pics you have on AC that you just posted. I like the first and second one the best.