Friday, June 26, 2009

Tutorial: How to Create Your Own Word Art!

Digital Scrapbooking: How to Create Your Own Word Art
"Do you want cute and customized text for digital scrapbooking, but you're not quite sure where to start? Here's a how-to in creating your own word art designs."
Details:
(1) The "Smile" is in the free font Scriptina and is filled with a gradient fill pattern in GIMP.
(2) The "David & Sara" is in the free font Beyond Wonderland and is filled with the same edited photograph that I used to make this blog's background.
(3) The "Best Friends" is in the free font Love Letters and another free font that I downloaded from 1001Fonts.com, but I can't seem to recall it's name. If it comes to me, I'll let you know. :) "Friends" is filled with a GIMP preset pattern--I think called water. I did this one a while ago, can you tell? Hehe.

No comments: