Saturday, October 25, 2008

Links Recap

In some previous posts, I have mentioned some of my favorite online resources for photo editing and digital craziness. Instead of having to skim through all of the past posts, I thought I'd try to compile some helpful links together in one post for your one-stop-shopping pleasure. :)

Here are my favorites:

Google's Picasa: http://picasa.com/
Face of the Future Transformer: http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//Transformer/


And here's a new one I just found. I've never tried the perfume, but I liked the pictures. :)



Details: Before using the software provided online in the above perfume link, I edited the photo in Microsoft Office Picture Manager and in GIMP.

8 comments:

S.Bhagiraj said...

hi thanks for your comment at my site.Wow your site rocks.Very nice photographs and design.You look very cute in the photos.Who took the potos...

Thank you
Bhagi

Mary said...

Oh my--I want to learn to do all the cool things you are doing. I love the effects you've gotten with GIMP-I've been too lazy to learn the program but you've motivated me now! Very cool.

thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I always like to hear from people who visit! :)
Cheers.

nobu said...

You have nice blogs!
I'll be back here again.

Janine Kain said...

Hello Elizabeth - thanks for your kind words about my photography.

I recommend Google's Picasa - it is simple to use and fun.

Stevenson Q said...

I love it! Thanks for your comment about Cavite Daily Photo! I really really appreciate it and I was truly touched! Thank you so much and God bLess yoU! Hope to see you soon again!

Steven^^

Hilary said...

Pretty cool site you have here. I suspect I could learn a thing or several about photo editing. And thanks for your visit to my blog. :)

April said...

Your post gave me inspiration to look more closely at design in nature. Sometimes I forget this. I really like the perfume photo, and I will definitely be visiting some of the links you mentioned. Thanks for for your kind comments on my blog.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I'm so stunned. :)

I've taken most of the photographs on this site, hence in the pictures I'm always an arm's length away from the camera. :) The few I haven't taken were just photographed by a friend of mine.

Really, thank you so much to everyone who has stopped by. This is so fun!